After the introduction by US President Donald Trump of customs duties on imports from the European Union, French leader Emmanuel Macron called on local companies to suspend any investments in the US until the situation is clarified.
French President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday called for a suspension of investment in the United States until Donald Trump’s “brutal and unfounded” new tariffs against Europe and the rest of the world were clarified.
8h
France 24 on MSNMacron calls on Europe to suspend investment in US after Trump tariff shockFrench President Emmanuel Macron on Thursday urged European businesses to suspend investment in the US "until things are clarified with the United States". The EU is facing 20 percent tariffs on exports to the US following President Donald Trump's announcement of widespread global tariffs on Wednesday.
French President Emmanuel Macron called on Thursday for European companies to suspend planned investment in the United States after U.S. President Donald Trump announced sweeping global tariffs on American imports.
Trump says things are 'going very well' as his tariff plan roils markets. President Donald Trump took a single question as he left the White House on Thursday for M
Daily Wrap on MSN11h
Macron seeks solutions after Trump's tariffs hit French exportsFrench President Emmanuel Macron will meet with representatives of the sectors affected by the 20% U.S. tariffs. The decision to impose these tariffs was made by Donald Trump on Wednesday. What do you need to know?
French President Emmanuel Macron said there had been no activity justifying Israel's strikes on Hezbollah in Lebanon on Friday and that he would call U.S. President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to discuss the attacks.
French President Emmanuel Macron was quick to respond to US President Donald Trump’s punitive tariffs on the European Union by urging businesses in the world’s largest trading bloc to halt spending on the US.