US President Donald Trump lifted the restrictions imposed by former President Joe Biden on sending 2,000-pound bombs to ...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Republican President Donald Trump said on Saturday he has instructed the U.S. military to release a hold imposed by Democratic former President Joe Biden on the supply of ...
Israel expects President Trump to immediately lift the Biden administration’s pause on supplying 2,000-pound “bunker buster” bombs to the country, according to a new report. The outgoing Israeli ...
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump has ended his predecessor’s hold on sending 2,000-pound bombs to Israel, lifting a pressure point that had been meant to reduce civilian casualties during the U.S.
President Donald Trump will allow the delivery of 2,000-pound bombs to Israel, removing a hold his predecessor, Joe Biden, had placed on the ordnance. The change comes during a ceasefire between ...
President Donald Trump's White House has instructed the U.S. military to release a hold imposed by the Biden administration on the supply of 2,000-pound bombs to Israel, a White House source told ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results